Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Imagine

imagine a dark blue sea...
imagine a rocky shore...
imagine some dark mountains beside it...
you are on the rocks...
nothing between you and the ocean...

someone nearby is playing a guitar, softly... gently...
the sun has gone down quite a long time back
but the sky still remembers her like a lover lost...
there is a trace of light where there should have been none...
darkness, like harsh reality, is moving in to erase the last traces....

the colours of the evening turning into night .....
wish i could stay there!

I am in Trieste, Italy. Just back from the shores of the Adriatic. I am sitting on the desk of this room that I have been allotted. Strangely, even now, as I look out into the dark sea, there is music playing. Not the soft guitar, but some drums and a voice.. not bad :)
I have been here for a while. Had been to London before that. I had been thinking of my blog for a while. But as always is the case, did not get time to put pen to paper, or should we say put hands to keyboard.

A few more posts might be on their way... maybe tonight!




No comments: