Monday, January 28, 2008

Forgotten Conversations

"When you can fall for chains of silver,
You can fall for chains of gold,
You can fall for pretty strangers,
And the promises they hold."

Sleep... no... walk with me to where the wind never stops.. follow me to those walls where the white does not blend with the red and makes them taste of salt in a bowl of milk. I don't like milk, don't like salt in it even more. So, lead me to the streets where the world descends in the day.... before the break of day. Look at me... look and look away. Tell me about that lonely moment on that hot day. And forget about the time of the day that I don't like. Because it might be that time of the day.... and like the grains of sand you hold in your palm... it might also be slowly slipping away.. don't talk unless you have to... don't walk unless you want to.

No comments: