Tuesday, September 18, 2007

As time goes by...




I am lying on my bed, a pretty white thing, with a laptop in front, typing into it and all this in Cambridge! How times have changed again :)
I have written a lot on my blog lately. If you are wondering why you don't see any new posts, it is just because I have been writing it for the blog, but doing so on paper... strange times, these.. I warned you. You could find me next on the moon, blogging on a supercomputer, for all you know. I have a fascinating room here.. it is long, it has a wonderful window which overlooks a green field and, to top it all, it has a wash-basin which looks so much like a cupboard, that it took me a day to figure that out. You must be thinking I am a moron... well can't blame you for that. It's the English weather you see. And all that walking on the roads of Cambridge. It's got to my head. After a couple of joyous days of being a free man in an exciting foreign land, I am back to being bound by strings. I would need to deliver a talk with a wine glass in hand for five minutes on the work i have been doing for more than five months.. you would think that is cakewalk. But actually, when the audience includes huge shots and a Nobel Laureate the cake can get a bit messy. But that should be interesting..
You might see a lot of posts here in a few days time,- then again you may see none atall.. :)

No comments: