Saturday, September 22, 2007


Its cloudy! And i want the sun... But it is England. I am stuck in my room... Metallica blasts into the ears. Thoughts are disoriented, quite like the picture and this post. A bit by the music, a bit by the weather, a bit by about seventeen thoughts which decide to hit my head all of a sudden all at once.
"Nothing else matters" ! Why the else? What does?
I am sitting and waiting for a knock on my door.. hate doing this. Waiting..
Am too bloody impatient. Next time you see me, tell me that. I need to know. Say I wrote that in my own blog and it is for my own good. I probably won't even hear you, but you remain clear in your own conscience... you warned me.
What makes this particular waiting worse is the fact that anyone going out of the door beside my room seems to be knocking the door. So i need to pause James Hetfield midway and listen.
"No there's no sun shining true!.... Are you unforgiven, too?"
How bloody appropriate!
The song ends.. and so does this post.

No comments: